What we’re looking for
You may submit a rough article draft or a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two compiling your case and why it matters to our readers) matched with an outline. Also complete your submission is the more useful feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept unique content don’t use copy-paste or rewrite—we do not publish anything that has been published outside (including on your blog) otherwise your content is rejected.
What we publish
We submit articles of anyplace between 600–2,500 words, depending on topic complexity. 1,500 words are normal. Articles often run with a custom illustration. Articles may be informal in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered examinations of modern and caustic-edge topics in the web world.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.)
Here is what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we will tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you have addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We will schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We cannot give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.
Emails where you can send your content
We have 5 members of the team who are 24 hours active for checking members request if you want to publish your content immediately then you need to consult our team members and send your article in these email our member review your content if it’s accurate or authentic and meets our guideline then we publish it immediately.
EMAIL- Us: [email protected]